Let's make Refrigerated Cookie Dough in the Air Fryer to curb that sweet tooth any time of day! Air Fryer Cookies are a quick and easy bake time in your Air Fryer.
Grab a glass of milk and get ready to dip a hot Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookie into it for a delicious treat.
Cookies baked in Air Fryer are not only easy to make but oh so good too. I love a late night cookie, especially when I don't have to spend any time in the kitchen mixing dough.
Thank goodness for Pillsbury and Toll House for making refrigerated chocolate chip cookies.
Air fry cookie dough is really simple. There is no need to mix up a recipe full of ingredients or wait for butter to come to room temperature. Let's jump in and enjoy hot baked cookies in air fryer.
The list is simple. Refrigerated Cookie Dough. Any flavor or brand will work. I do like the ones you can purchase where the individual cookie dough is already shaped for you.
This ensures each cookie are approximately the same size when air fried.
You can even use the tube where you slice and bake cookies if you prefer. It really doesn't matter.
How to make Air Fryer premade cookie dough
Preheat Air Fryer to 320 degrees for 2 minutes. While the Air fryer is heating up, separate 4 cookies and shape into a flat circle. Don't press too thin.
The baking will spread the cookie dough. But a good uniform flat circle works great.
Place a piece of parchment paper on the bottom of the basket and place 4 circles of cookie dough making sure there is a 2 inch space around each cookie.
Set air fryer and bake those cookies! It will only take a few minutes.
When the cookies are done baking allow them to sit in the basket for a few minutes with the basket closed.
Then open basket and allow cookies to sit for an additional couple minutes before trying to lift cookies out and onto a cooking rack.
I find that refrigerated cookie dough will turn golden around the edges while still being very soft. If you try to lift out too soon, they become a gooey mess.
So be patient and allow the cookies time to cool and set before lifting them out with a spatula.
Can You Use Parchment Paper in Air Fryer?
Parchment paper used in an Air Fryer needs to have holes in it so that air can circulate around and bake. If the air flow is disrupted too much, it can cause a fire.
Parchment paper should only be placed in an air fryer with the cookie placed on top.
Parchment paper tends to fly around loose in the air fryer basket and will catch fire during the preheating process if nothing is placed on it to hold it down.
The heating element gets very hot and will burn anything that touches it.
Making a small batch of chocolate chip cookie dough is ideal to curb an appetite, or to just enjoy a quick small dessert when your sweet tooth hits.
I love enjoying a hot cookie or two without making a mess of the kitchen.
Here is a fun tip for you, add ice cream between two cookies for a fantastic Ice Cream Sandwich. Take it up a notch and roll the edges of the Ice Cream in mini chocolate chips. The ice cream will hold onto the chocolate chips for a truly fun dessert.
Place in freezer until ready to serve.
Parchment Paper in Air Fryers makes for an easy clean up!
Air Fryer Cookie Dough
If you aren't a believer yet, give it a try for yourself. You can you make cookies in the air fryer and you will love it! I love using the classic chocolate chip dough, but I've also enjoyed Birthday Cake Cookie Dough with sprinkles or even a holiday cookie dough too.
My Favorite Kitchen Supplies
- Kitchen Scale. I use this for accuracy in measuring and it's a life saver when it comes to consistent baking
- Wire Rack for cooling cookies. I like to have at least 2 cooling racks
- Mixing Bowls. A Large Mixing Bowl for mixing ingredients and small and medium mixing bowls for other ingredients
- Cookie Sheet. Most recipes will take 2 batches to bake. It's great to have multiple baking sheets available
- Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat. Line Cookie Sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up and to prevent sticking.
- Cookie Scoop. A small #60 Cookie Scoop or a Medium Cookie Scoop #50 are great choices for uniform drops of cookie dough.
- Storage Container. An Airtight Container to store cookies or ZipLoc Bags work great too.
- Additional supplies. Measuring Cups and Measuring Spoons along with silicone spatula are all helpful
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
More great Air Fryer Recipes
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Air Fryer Sugar Cookies
- Apple Crisp Air Fryer Recipe
- Air Fryer Candied Pecans
Air Fry Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- 1 pkg Refrigerated Cookie Dough
- Preheat Air Fryer at 320 Degrees for 2 minutes
- Place Parchment Paper in bottom of Air Fryer (optional)
- Take 1 piece of cookie dough and shape into a flat circle
- Place 4 cookies on parchment paper in Air Fryer Basket leaving 2 inches of space around cookie dough
- Air Fryer for 7-8 minutes. Edges of cookies will turn a deep golden brown color and center will be set.
- Note: Cookies will still be very soft. They will firm up as they cool.
- Allow cookies to sit inside of warm air fryer for an addition 2 minutes.
- Open Air Fryer basket and allow cookies to sit in basket for 3-4 minutes before removing from basket.
- As Cookies cool they become more firm and are easily lifted off parchment paper to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Pro TipHere is a fun tip for you, add ice cream between two cookies for a fantastic Ice Cream Sandwich. Take it up a notch and roll the edges of the Ice Cream in mini chocolate chips. The ice cream will hold onto the chocolate chips for a truly fun dessert. Place in freezer until ready to serve.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.