Quick and easy No-Bake Reindeer Poop Cookie recipe is super fun to make with kids! Made with simple ingredients, these cookies are filled with Caramel, Chocolate, Rice Krispies, and Mini Marshmallows!
Making Christmas treats with the grandkids is a new family tradition for us, and I love it!
Kids love getting involved in all kinds of festive activities, and this easy recipe is the perfect holiday treat.
Wet Ingredients. Butter, Vanilla Extract
Dry Ingredients. Rice Crispy Cereal
Candy. Chewy Werther's Caramels, Mini Marshmallows, Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
How to Make Reindeer Poop Cookies
Melt Butter in a large saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the Chocolate Chips and Caramels.
Let the butter, chocolate chips and caramel melt by stirring constantly over medium heat.
Next, add the Mini Marshmallows and stir the mixture thoroughly to mix the marshmallows in evenly. The marshmallows will melt as you stir them in, binding the ingredients together.
Remove the pan from heat and add the Vanilla Extract. Then, stir to combine.
Finally, add all of the Rice Krispies Cereal and stir to coat. Don't add extra cereal as it tends to make the cookies hard and dry. Just the perfect measured amount for this recipe is best.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Use a Medium to large cookie scoop, minimum size #24, to evenly portion these No Bake Cookies.
Add scoops of the Reindeer Poop cookie mixture onto parchment paper on a baking tray until the mix is finished. The cookies will remain in basically the same shape as how they are placed on the tray.
I find that these no-bake cookies are generally set in about 30-60 minutes, so I would recommend allowing them to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
But a warm Reindeer Poop Cookie is also tasty too.
Storage & Freezing
Storage: Store cooled cookies in an airtight container for up to 7 days. Cookies are best if enjoyed within 2-3 days.
Freezing: These cookies can be stored in a sealed container and frozen for up to 3 months. Place parchment paper between each cookie to prevent sticking. They can be eaten frozen if you can't wait for them to thaw out!
Using a cookie scoop keeps each ball of cookie dough the same size, which is essential for baking. I have used a medium cookie scoop in these photos. Scoop No Bake Cookies with a medium-large cookie scoop size #24 or use large spoons to place spoonfuls of Reindeer Poop on parchment paper.
You can use an ungreased cookie sheet if you prefer. I like to use Parchment Paper to line baking sheets or a Silicone Mat for easy cleanup.
- Kitchen Scale. I use this for accuracy in measuring and it's a life saver when it comes to consistent baking
- Wire Rack for cooling cookies. I like to have at least 2 cooling racks
- Mixing Bowls. A Large Mixing Bowl for mixing ingredients and small and medium mixing bowls for other ingredients
- Cookie Sheet. Most recipes will take 2 batches to bake. It's great to have multiple baking sheets available
- Parchment Paper or Silicone Baking Mat. Line Cookie Sheet with parchment paper for easy clean up and to prevent sticking.
- Cookie Scoop. A small #60 Cookie Scoop or a Medium Cookie Scoop #50 are great choices for uniform drops of cookie dough.
- Storage Container. An Airtight Container to store cookies or ZipLoc Bags work great too.
- Additional supplies. Measuring Cups and Measuring Spoons along with silicone spatula are all helpful
Have you tried this Reindeer Poop recipe?
Let me know what you thought of this recipe! Tag @bestcookierecipes on social media so I can see how great your cookies turned out! I would also love to read your comments below. Let me know what you thought of these no-bake cookies. It really does help!
More No Bake Cookie Recipes
More Cookie Recipes for the Holiday Season
- Christmas Ornaments with Candy Canes
- Chocolate Dipped Christmas Butter Cookies
- Candy Cane Blossoms
- Christmas Blossom Christmas Tree Cookies
- Eggnog Bars
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Christmas Magic Bars
- Festive Sugar Cookie Pie Cookie
This post may contain affiliate links. Thanks for using my links! See my Disclosure Policy here.
Reindeer Poop Cookies
- ⅓ cup Butter
- 20 Caramels Werthers Chewy Caramels
- 1½ cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 3 to 3½ cups Rice Crispy Cereal
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat, combine Butter, Chocolate Chips, and Caramels.
- Add Mini Marshmallows and remove from heat. The marshmallows will melt as the mixture is stirred together.
- Remove from heat and add Vanilla Extract. Stir to combine.
- Add Rice Krispie Cereal and stir to coat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Use a Medium to large cookie scoop, minimum size #24 to evenly portion No Bake Cookies on the baking sheet.
- Allow them to cool for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Store: Store cookies after they have fully set, in a sealed container for up to a week. Best if enjoyed within 2-3 days.
- Freeze: Freeze these cookies in an airtight container or Ziploc bag for 2-3 months.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.