This easy No Bake Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies recipe is perfect for the holiday season. Made with Nutter Butters, Candy Eyes, M&Ms, and Pretzels, these adorable reindeer faces are so easy to assemble.
I love no-bake Christmas treats because they're simple, quick, and easy to make.
These easy Reindeer Cookies are the cutest treat, and they take just minutes to put together! This is a great recipe to hold onto for those last-minute holiday snacks.
Nutter Butter Christmas Cookies are a great festive treat for holiday parties for the whole family, and they're ideal for little hands too.
These cute treats are great for making with kids. You can customize the decorations to use different colored M&Ms, or put a melted chocolate layer on the whole cookie before adding the face. It might get a bit sticky, but they will be so delighted with their reindeer creations!
If you love these cute reindeer cookies and want some more inspiration, you'll love these super cute Peanut Butter Cookie Reindeer, as well as my Christmas Tree Grasshopper Cookies, and these fun Grinch Cookies!
Dry Ingredients. Nutter Butter Cookies
Chocolate. Red M&M Candies, Candy Eyeballs, Pretzels, Chocolate Chips
How to Make Christmas Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies
Make sure you have all your ingredients to hand, as these cookies will be ready in a flash! You'll need Nutter Butter cookies, Chocolate for melting, Candy Eyeballs, M&M's, and Pretzels. Use a cookie tray to set the cookies on so that you don't make a mess with the melted chocolate or candies.
Melt the Chocolate Chips in a microwave-safe bowl in two 30-second intervals, stirring after the first one. If the chocolate hasn't completely melted heat for an extra 15 seconds, then stir until smooth.
Put the melted chocolate into a piping bag to pipe the chocolate. You can also use a Ziploc bag with a tiny corner bit snipped off to pipe the chocolate.
Next, break or chop the mini pretzels in half to create 2 separate antlers.
Pipe the melted chocolate onto the top portion of the Nutter Butter Cookie. Then place two pretzel pieces into the chocolate to make the antlers. As the chocolate cools it will hold the pretzel antlers in place.
Draw a short line, or place 2 small dots underneath the antlers and press two candy eyeballs into it for the eyes.
Add a small dollop of chocolate onto a Red M&M Candy and place it on the bottom of the cookie for the nose.
Let the cookies sit at room temperature or put them in the fridge to make sure the melted chocolate cools and sets before serving or storing them.
Make Nutter Butter Reindeer Sandwiches by adding a little frosting to the back of a Nutter Butter and sandwiching it to another Nutter Butter before making the reindeer face on the front. If you do this, you can also use popsicle sticks wedged between the Nutter Butters to make this treat even handier!
Storage: Store these adorable reindeers in an airtight container at room temperature. You can refrigerate them on a baking sheet to make sure they fully set before serving or storing.
- Cookies. Milano Cookies are a great substitution for Nutter Butter Cookies if you have a peanut allergy - they are Gluten-Free as well. You can also use your favorite homemade cookies to make these. Sugar cookies or gingerbread cookies would work well.
- M&M Candies. I have used a larger Red M&M for the red noses. (Crispy M&M) But any size of red candies will work. You could even try a raspberry Gummy candy or Red Hots!
- Candy Eyes. If you can't find candy eyes try using white candy melts with a dot of black icing for the pupil.
- Chocolate. For sticking down the decorations, use milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips, or substitute for chocolate candy melts. Alternatively, use icing made with powdered sugar and a little bit of water.
Tips & Variations
- Pretzels can be tricky to break in half. Use a sharp knife to cut them evenly, or use whole mini pretzel twists for larger antlers and make No Bake Moose Cookies!
- Let your kids choose their favorite color of M&M's for their reindeer's nose.
- Put a layer of melted chocolate onto the cookie before decorating it with the face, or use the fudge-covered Nutter Butter cookies!
- Give your reindeer different expressions by putting the nose in the middle of the cookie instead of the bottom, and drawing on a mouth with black decorating icing or any excess chocolate you have left in the piping bag.
Have you tried making these Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies?
Let me know what you thought of this recipe! Tag @bestcookierecipes on social media so I can see how adorable your reindeer turned out! I would also love to read your comments below. Let me know what you think of these Christmassy cookies. It really does help!
Nutter Butter No Bake Cookie Recipes
More Great Recipes for Your Christmas Party
- Cranberry Macadamia Nut White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic Pecan Pie Bars
- Almond Sugar Cookies
- White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut Cookies
- Snickerdoodle Sandwiches
- Decadent Chocolate Swig Cookies
- Festive Swirl Pinwheel Cookies from House of Nash Eats
- S'more Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
Easy No-Bake Nutter Butter Reindeer Cookies
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 24 Candy Eyeballs
- 12 Red M&M Candies
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips Melted
- Pretzels Broken
- Gather all the ingredients, Nutter Butter cookies, Candy Eyeballs, M&M's, and Pretzels.
- Melt Chocolate Chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds and stir. Heat for 30 seconds more and stir melted chocolate. If additional time is needed, heat for 15 more seconds and stir until smooth.
- Place melted chocolate into a piping bag or use a Ziploc Bag. Snip a tiny corner bit off the bag to make a small hole to pipe the chocolate.
- Break mini pretzels in half to create 2 separate antlers.
- Pipe chocolate onto the top portion of the Nutter Butter Cookie and place two pretzel pieces into the chocolate for the antlers. As the chocolate cools it will hold the pretzel antlers in place.
- Draw a short line or place 2 small dots and add candy eyeballs.
- Add a small dollop of chocolate to a Red M&M Candy and place it on the bottom of the cookie for the nose.
- Allow the melted chocolate to cool completely and set before serving or storing them.
- Cookies. Milano Cookies are a great substitution for Nutter Butter Cookies in this no bake recipe.
- M&M Candies. I have used a larger Red M&M. (Crispy M&M) But any size Red Candy will work. You could even try a raspberry Gummy candy or Red Hots!
- Pretzels. Pretzels can be tricky to break in half. Use whole mini pretzels for larger antlers to make No Bake Moose Cookies!
- Storage: Store these adorable reindeer in an airtight container at room temperature. You can refrigerate them on a baking
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.