Oooey gooey Strawberry Magic Bars are made with delicious Nestle Toll House Strawberry and Cream Morsels & More.
These layered bar cookies have a Graham cracker crumb crust with a sweet and creamy layer that is topped with dried strawberry pieces, bits of Graham cracker, and sweet white chocolate chips!
These Strawberry Magic Bars are so decadent, filled with sweet strawberry, creamy coconut, and rich chocolatey flavors.
Strawberries & Cream is a classic flavor combination that is fresh and sweet. With coconut in the mix as well, they're so irresistible. These Magic Bars a perfect treat for Valentine's Day!
One of my favorite recipes is Classic Magic Bars (AKA "Hello Dolly Bars" or "7 Layer Bars"), and this strawberry twist on the treat is incredibly addictive. Be prepared to make a double batch!
Whether you're WOWing that special someone, having a Valentine's get-together, or simply want a sweet snack, these delicious bars are sure to be a hit!
Wet Ingredients. Salted Butter, Sweetened Condensed Milk
Dry Ingredients. Granulated Sugar, Graham Crackers Crumbs
Chocolate. Nestle Strawberries and Cream Morsels and More (or a mixture of White Chocolate Chips, Graham Cracker pieces, and Dried Strawberries)
How to Make Strawberry Magic Bars
Firstly, you'll need to make the crust. It's a super simple Graham cracker crust, but it tastes amazing! In a mixing bowl, combine Graham Cracker Crumbs and Granulated Sugar, then add the melted Butter. Mix it all together using a wooden spoon. You won't need a stand mixer or electric mixer for this recipe!
Next, place the mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking pan lined with parchment paper so it doesn't stick. Gently press the crust into the bottom of the pan. The easiest way to do this is to use the back of a fork or spoon. You can use the bottom of a glass, jar, or measuring cup for this too, you just need something you can grip well.
Next, we're going to make the creamy layer. You simply pour 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk over the top of the graham cracker crust evenly, then carefully spread it to cover the entire crust.
Lastly, top the treats with a mix of Sweetened Shredded Coconut and Nestles Toll House Strawberry and Cream Morsels and More. Now is the time to add small amounts of chopped fresh strawberries, if you were wanting to. Press them into the mixture slightly so they're not just sitting on top.
Bake the bars in a preheated oven set to 350 F for 22-26 minutes, or until the edges are bubbling and golden brown
Allow the Strawberry Magic Bar slab to cool completely before slicing it into bars.
Cut the slab into 24 bars and serve!
Magic Bars are typically made with a crust made from Graham Crackers, butter, and sugar, with a sweet and creamy layer in the middle, and a layer of coconut with candies, nuts, or chocolate pieces on top. These Valentine's Day magic bars use the Strawberries and Cream Morsels & More to make this classic treat into a romantic dessert!
Store these bars in an airtight container, or covered in plastic wrap at room temperature, for up to 1 week. These bars are best enjoyed within 3-4 days, though.
Substitutions & Variations
- Candies. If you cannot find the Strawberries and Cream Morses & More mix, you can make your own. The mix includes white chocolate chips, broken graham cracker pieces, and dried strawberry pieces. Add some mini marshmallows to the mix too if you like!
- Sugar. You can use brown sugar or coconut sugar instead of granulated sugar if you'd like a slightly sweeter crust.
- Morsels & More. You can use other flavors of the Morsels & More mixes to make variations of these magic bars. Try the Hot Fudge Sundae mix or the Chocolate Peanut Caramel mixes for some different flavorings.
- Fresh strawberries. Use small pieces of chopped fresh strawberries as well as the candy mix for these treats. You can add them in with the candy mix, or add them on top of the condensed milk before the coconut and candies.
- Chocolate. Add more chocolate to these treats with a white chocolate drizzle or dark chocolate drizzle on top for a sweet finish, or even colorful Candy Melts for decoration to suit the occasion!
- Crust. Instead of a graham cracker crust, try using crushed gingersnaps, or a part-baked cookie dough mixture to make Strawberries and Cream Cookie Bars!
- Topping. For an even richer finish, you could add strawberry frosting to the top of these bars, or a strawberry cream cheese layer like in my Strawberry Lemonade Bars!
Have you tried this Strawberry and Cream Magic Bar recipe?
Let me know what you thought of this recipe! Tag @bestcookierecipes on social media so I can see how great your cookies turned out! I would also love to read your comments below. Let me know what you think of these cookies. It really does help!
More Cookie Bar Recipes
- Pink Sugar Cookie Bars
- Betty Crocker Lemon Oatmeal Bars
- Salted Caramel Bars
- Pecan Pie Bars
- Candy Cane Magic Bars
- Snickerdoodle Bars
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars
Strawberry Magic Bars
- 1½ cup Graham Crackers Crumbs
- ½ cup Salted Butter Melted
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar 50g
- 1 Sweetened Condensed Milk can
- 1 cup Coconut Sweetened
- 1 pkg Strawberries and Cream Morsels and More White Chocolate Chips, Graham Crackers, Dried Strawberries 8oz
- In a bowl combine Graham Cracker Crumbs and Granulated Sugar. Add melted Butter and combine using a spoon.
- Place the mixture into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish lined with parchment paper. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan using the back of a spoon.
- Pour 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk over the crust evenly, and carefully spread it to cover the entire crust.
- Top with a layer of sweetened shredded coconut and Nestles Toll House Strawberry and Cream Morsels and More.
- Bake bars in a preheated oven set to 350 for 22-26 minutes or until edges are bubbling and golden brown.
- Allow the Magic Bar slab to cool completely before slicing it into bars.
All nutrition values are approximate and calculated by a plugin and are provided as a courtesy. Adding or subtracting ingredients will change the nutritional value.